Imagine being married in paradise….now you can! Go yourselves or with a few close family members or friends and have a small private ceremony. Or, invite a larger group of family and friends and celebrate your big day all together. You’ll be giving them a chance to have a great vacation at the same time. Just see what our past clients have to say about their experiences with Destination Weddings and working with Carlson Wagonlit Travel.
So Many Possibilites!
Choose anywhere in the world to say ”I do” Whether it’s on a beach in
Mexico overlooking the Caribbean, a balcony of a fairytale castle in
Scotland, or on a cruise ship in the middle of the Atlantic, we can plan
it for you. Anything is possible, from traditional to truly exotic, and
we can help make it the most memorable time of your life.
Why Choose a Destination Wedding?
- The cost of a Destination Wedding is generally far less expensive than having a ”traditional” wedding at home.
- The bride and groom have the opportunity to earn discounted travel based on the number of guests attending.
- You and your guests will not only enjoy a beautiful wedding, but also an exciting vacation at the same time.
- The burden of planning a wedding is greatly lessened as Carlson Wagonlit Travel takes care of most of the arrangements
- You can have your wedding at a destination and still have a celebration back home.
- You and your guests will have the opportunity to TRAVEL, and experience a new, exciting part of the world.
What Can Carlson Wagonlit Travel do for you?
The group department professionals at our Monona location can assist you
in every step of the planning process. We can:
- Help you choose a destination
- Help you write your invitations and letters
- Make all travel arrangements
- Put you in direct contact with a wedding coordinator at your
- Communicate with your guests and collect all monies
To find out more about Destination Weddings or to book your trip, contact our Group Department at 800-822-8018 x3, 608-222-8811 x3 or email@example.com.